Monday, November 12, 2012

Ciao! Bella!

Good morning! Happy Monday! I hope you all had a relaxing weekend and are ready to conquer this new week.

First off, I'd like to say Happy Veteran's Day to all the men and women who are so deserving of this holiday! Thank you for your service to this country and for protecting the freedoms we all enjoy in the beautiful USA!

I have something fun to share today. I am the guest designer over at Bella Blvd today.  Here's a little peak at my creations there.



I hope you will pop over and visit their inspirational blog and check out their great product! I had a chance to work with their Birthday Girl, Christmas Wishes and Thankful collections! All were a blast to work with! Thanks Bella Blvd, for the opportunity to work with your product and share a little about myself with your fans!




2 comments:

Scrappydigido said...

Hi there. :) Lovely layouts. I was reading your post, and I am also in Chicagoland, also married to Jason and also have daughters (4). I enjoyed reading your blog. :)

Juliana said...

I loved the projects you created for Bella! I especially loved the way you did your journaling!!!